1. Privacy Statement
All personal information which you provide through the BXR Website and BXR App will only be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act, including the eight Data Protection Principles of good information handling.
The principles require data to be: fairly and lawfully processed; accurate and kept up to date; adequate; relevant and not excessive; kept no longer than necessary; processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects; held securely; and not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
The personal information which you provide through the BXR Website and App is collected, stored and processed by BXR Holdings Limited (the BXR).
BXR is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information. We understand that the privacy of your information is very important to you. We are careful about the information we ask you to provide and only use your information to process orders and to provide you with in-app notifications of special offers which may be of interest to you.
We have set out below details of the information we will collect about you, how we ensure the security of your information and how we will use your information.
2. What personal information do we collect?
We only collect personal information that is knowingly and voluntarily given. Generally, this occurs when you register your details, change your details, place or amend an order, contact us or provide us with feedback.
When enquiring or registering with us, we need to collect a variety of information including:
- your email address for communication. We will also need your email address if you have given us permission to contact you about your enquiry, your membership of BXR, services and opportunities;
- your address for delivery/identification purposes. Please note that if you provide us with someone else’s address for a delivery you must ensure that you have their permission to do so;
- your telephone number in the event of a problem of any kind, as we may need to contact you quickly. Please note that if you provide us with someone else’s telephone number (e.g. to arrange a delivery) you must ensure that you have their permission to do so.
- We automatically collect information each time you use the App. The information obtained in this way, which may include purchasing history or app usage patterns.
Information in aggregate form is used to: build our understanding of customer habits, interests and requirements; build marketing profiles; help with the strategic development of the BXR Website and App and reservation/delivery service; track usage of the BXR Website and App.
4. How we store your personal information
The BXR Website and App uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that provides 128-bit encryption on your information before it is sent to us. This means only our secure servers can read your information.
The BXR Website and App adher to strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access or improper use. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able
to disclose sensitive information to you. We have a strict internal policy, which members of staff must comply with as a condition of employment and no external access to the system is permitted.
5. How we use your personal information
Your personal information is used to enable the BXR to: contact you, administer your account, verify your identity; deal with queries; process orders; to help BXR provide the best possible service. The BXR Website and App store your data on a trusted third-party system. BXR may
also use your information to provide information about offers, products and services available at BXR. BXR will make no further use of your information.
If you do not wish to receive notifications from BXR these can be turned off by into settings – notifications – BXR App – and turning notifications off. You can also turn off location-based services, following which you will not received any location based services, but this may affect other location-based services.
6. You have a right to access the information that BXR holds about you.
You can request a copy of the personal information held by us and have any inaccuracies corrected. BXR may make a charge of £10 for providing these details to you. We will request proof of identity before processing such a request. Please make any requests for information to BXR at the address below. If you wish to access any l information held about you by BXR you will need to contact BXR directly at the address below.
7. Updating your personal information
You are able to change the details you gave us when registering by clicking on ‘My Account’ (or similarly named feature). You can change your name, ‘phone number, email address and password and other details.
8. Disclosing information BXR will not pass your information to any third parties if you have told us not to.
We may pass on some general statistical information about our customers, sales figures, traffic patterns and related matters to reputable third parties, but these details will not include any personally identifying information. We may also disclose information about you if required to do so by law.
If you have any queries or concerns about the privacy of your information, please contact BXR LONDON, 74-76 Chiltern Street, Marylebone, London W1U.